Associate of Science Degree: Science (880)
- prepares students to transfer to a four-year college or university to pursue a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in science and related fields.
- certification programs
- teacher and adult professional development
- field / research studies
- community programs
Opportunities Requiring Chemistry
- teaching at the university, college or high school level
- chemical research and development
- pharmaceutical research
- drug discovery and drug development
- environmental research
- chemical and pharmaceutical sales
- patent law and environmental law
- opportunities in the public health sector
- medical, dental and veterinary studies.