The information in TES is provided only as a guide. An official course-by-course evaluation of your specific transfer credit will be completed when you are admitted to TCC and you complete the Request Transfer Evaluation form. The list of courses in TES is not comprehensive; we are continually updating TES with more courses and institutions.
How to use TES
- Visit the TES website (opens in new window)
- Select your school from the alphabetical list or use the search field to locate your school.
- Click on the school name to see a list of courses.
- Find your course name in the left column. The right column will tell you the TCC equivalent.
- Select the View button next to the course for additional notes about the transfer course.
Can't find your course?
We transfer many courses that are not yet listed in TES. If you cannot find a course, it just means we have not evaluated it yet. Once you are admitted and enrolled in your first class, we will evaluate all your courses and let you know how they apply to your degree requirements.
Changes to TCC math courses
TCC’s math courses are changing, and new courses are not yet listed in TES. Use this chart to find the corresponding course number before searching in TES.