Program Advisory Committees
||Advisory Committee Officers
- The committee officers shall consist of a chair, vice chair, and recorder.
- The officers shall be elected from the committee membership and shall serve a term of one year.
- The following are the duties of the officers:
- The chair shall preside at all meetings of the committee; plan, with the vice chair and the college representative, the meeting agenda; set the tone of the meeting as an informal, seminar type of meeting designed to encourage the exchange of ideas; call the meetings of the committee, and represent the advisory committee when appropriate and at selected committee functions.
- The vice chair shall preside at the meeting in the absence of the chair.
- The recorder shall be a member of the college and shall prepare and mail all announcements, take the minutes of all meetings and distribute to all members, and make recommendations to the appropriate academic dean following each meeting; and keep an active and current list of committee membership. The program head (or the academic dean) will provide administrative assistance for these duties.