TCC Rides For Free on HRT
To get your GoPass365 simply:
- Go to any campus Business Office
- Present your current TCC ID
- Students must be currently enrolled
- Faculty and staff must be currently employed
- Sign a log indicating receipt of the pass
TCC is pleased to provide its students, faculty, and staff access to many HRT services including:
(Click on the service to access the HRT web site)
Use the handy HRT Trip Planner to map out the best route.
You must present your TCC ID and your GoPass365 when accessing services.
View "Customer Alerts" on the HRT Home Page for the most up-to-date HRT route information.
Report lost or stolen passes at any campus Business Office.
- A damaged HRT GoPass365 may be exchanged for a replacement pass if the pass is rendered inoperable. The damaged pass may be exchanged at any campus Business Office provided the printed, six-digit number and the magnetic strip on the back of the pass are intact.
- If a pass is lost, a new pass may be purchased at a rate of $50.00 per month until the pass expiration date. (Example: A pass that is lost in February and expires in June would cost $250.00. A pass that is lost in April and expires in June would cost $150.00).
- Extenuating circumstances may be appealed to any campus Business Manager with supporting documentation. (Example: An official police report listing the GoPass365 as an item that was stolen).
Questions? Contact the TCC Information Center, 822.1122 or TCCInfo@tcc.edu.
Students with disabilities, who are approved by HRT to utilize Handi-ride, can receive free passes for each of the days they have classes plus one additional day. Please see your campus educational accessibility counselor for help accessing this service.