HRT 30-Day Gopass program for students
To get your 30-Day GoPass simply:
- Go to any campus Business Office
- Present your current TCC ID
- Students must be currently enrolled and tuition paid or assigned tuition aid
- Pay the $30.00 fee
- Sign a log indicating receipt of the pass
- Students may purchase a new 30-Day GoPass 23 days after the previous purchase
TCC is pleased to provide its students access to many HRT services including:
(Click on the service to access the HRT web site)
Validating Your 30-Day GoPass on the Light Rail
Use the handy HRT Trip Planner to map out the best route.
You must present your TCC ID and your GoPass365 when accessing services.
View "Customer Alerts" on the HRT Home Page for the most up-to-date HRT route information.
TCC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen 30-Day GoPasses.
Questions? Contact the TCC Information Center, 822.1122 or TCCInfo@tcc.edu.
Students with disabilities, who are approved by HRT to utilize Para-Transit, can receive passes at a discounted rate of $1.80 per pass for each of the days they have classes plus one additional day. Please see your campus educational accessibility counselor for help accessing this service.