Student Transportation

TCC Home Page             


Welcome CenterAcademicsWorkforce SolutionsNew StudentsCurrent StudentsFaculty and StaffDonorsCommunity
rollover the links above to activate the sub menus
Bb, Email, SIS
myTCC myTCC Library



Hampton Roads Transit GoPass365
program for students

TCC is pleased to provide its students discounted access to many HRT services including:


Current pass holders - save $$, hold onto your current pass and renew for the next term!

Summer 2015 pass holders fall renewal alert 

  • A summer pass holder must be enrolled in a fall credit class by August 7 and remain enrolled to be eligible for pass renewal
  • If you are not enrolled by August 7, your pass will be deactivated

Fall 2015 pass renewals and purchases begin: August 10

  • Financial aid charge period:  August 10 - September 10

To get your GoPass365:

  • Go to any campus Business Office
  • Present your current TCC ID
    • Students must be currently enrolled and have paid tuition or been assigned financial aid
    • Pay the the Per Semester Fee:
      • Fall:          $60.00
      • Spring:       $60.00
      • Summer:    $40.00
  • Sign a log indicating receipt of the pass
  • Legibly print your name on the back of the GoPass365
  • Financial aid may be used for GoPass purchase. (Charge period ended June 5, 2015)

Renew a GoPass365 Each Semester and Save Money (Fall 2015 option ends September 18)

  • Present your current GoPass365 an any campus Business Office
  • Present your current TCC ID
  • Pay the required fee
      • Fall:          $40.00
      • Spring:       $40.00
      • Summer:    $25.00
  • Financial aid may be used for GoPass renewal. (Charge period ended June 5, 2015)

Returning a GoPass365

  • If not enrolling for the next, consecutive semester, a student should return the GoPass365 to any campus Business Office.

Using HRT Services

  • Present your signed HRT GoPass365 and
  • Present your valid TCC ID

GoPass365 passes are non-refundable.  If lost, stolen, or damaged a replacement pass can be purchased for $100.00. 

Replacements are not financial aid eligible.


Use the handy HRT Trip Planner to map out the best route.

View "Customer Alerts" on the HRT Home Page for the most up-to-date HRT route information.

TCC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen GoPass365..

For further information, please refer to Policy 4606: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT) Passes

Questions? Contact the TCC Information Center, 822.1122 or

Students with disabilities, who are approved by HRT to utilize Para-Transit, can receive passes at a discounted rate of $1.80 per pass for each of the days they have classes plus one additional day. Please see your campus educational accessibility counselor for help accessing this service.