Wireless Service Library@TCC
Tidewater Community College provides wireless access to students
faculty in a variety of locations throughout
the college. TCC’s
wireless network is intended for academic purposes and students
are responsible for complying with VCCS
policies and guidelines regarding computers and information technology.
- Right click on “My Network Places” and select properties.
- In the Network Connections window double-click “Wireless Network Connection”.
- In the Wireless Network Connection window you should see TCCWAVE on the right hand side under “Choose a wireless network”.
- Click once on TCCWAVE to highlight it, and then click “Connect”.
- You will see a dialog box come up as Windows attempts to connect to the wireless network.
- When the dialog box closes it should say connected next to TCCWAVE in the Wireless Network Connection window.
- Click the X in the upper right hand corner of the Wireless Network Connection window to close it. This will not disable your connection to the wireless network.
- To use your Network Connection double-click Internet Explorer.
- Verify connection to the Internet by going to the college website at www.tcc.edu/
- When done, simply shut down your laptop. It is not necessary to disconnect from the network.
Portsmouth Campus Access Points
Beazley Building Bay 5 Rooms 506 B/C
Provost Conference Room
Norfolk Campus Access Points
500 E. Main
Chesapeake Campus Access Points
Motorcycle Training Building
Virginia Beach Campus Access Points
Virginia Beach Joint Use Library
Princess Anne Building
Virginia Beach Building