Wireless Service Library@TCC
Tidewater Community College provides wireless access to students
faculty in a variety of locations throughout
the college. TCC’s
wireless network is intended for academic purposes and students
are responsible for complying with VCCS
policies and guidelines regarding computers and information technology.
- Right click on “My Network Places” and select properties.
- In the Network Connections window double-click “Wireless Network Connection”.
- In the Wireless Network Connection window you should see TCCWAVE on the right hand side under “Choose a wireless network”.
- Click once on TCCWAVE to highlight it, and then click “Connect”.
- You will see a dialog box come up as Windows attempts to connect to the wireless network.
- When the dialog box closes it should say connected next to TCCWAVE in the Wireless Network Connection window.
- Click the X in the upper right hand corner of the Wireless Network Connection window to close it. This will not disable your connection to the wireless network.
- To use your Network Connection double-click Internet Explorer.
- Verify connection to the Internet by going to the college website at www.tcc.edu/
- When done, simply shut down your laptop. It is not necessary to disconnect from the network.
Portsmouth Campus Access Points
Beazley Building Bay 5 Rooms 506 B/C
Provost Conference Room
Norfolk Campus Access Points
500 E. Main
Chesapeake Campus Access Points
Motorcycle Training Building
Virginia Beach Campus Access Points
Princess Anne Building
Virginia Beach Building