What you can do with QuikPAY
- Make payments to your account
- View your current and previous statements
- View your account transaction history
- Store a payment profile to use for all QuikPAY transactions
- Add secondary email address to receive notifications
Create authorized payers who can make payments to your account
Set up a payment profile
- Click the Payment Profiles link in the left navigation menu.
- Select Credit/Debit Card Profile or eCheck Profile.
- Enter a name to identify your payment profile.
- Enter the requested information.
- Select Save.
Make a payment
- Select Make Payment in the left navigation menu. Your current balance will display at the top of the page (next to the amount due).
- Enter the amount you would like to pay in the payment amount box; select the payment method; and then click Continue.
- Enter payment information and click Continue. You will be asked to confirm your payment information.
- Click Confirm for QuikPAY to process your payment. Your receipt will be displayed.
Add an authorized payer
An Authorized Payer is someone who you authorize to make payments to your account (e.g. parent, guardian, grandparent, etc.)
- Select Authorize Payers in the left navigation menu
- Click Add New to create an Authorized Payer. (You can create up to 5.)
- Enter in the requested information. You will need to provide your Authorized Payer with their login credentials.
- Select Add to save.
Modify or delete an authorized payer
- Reset an Authorized Payer’s password by selecting the Edit icon, then selecting Reset Password.
- Delete an Authorized Payer by selecting the Delete icon next to the Authorized Payer’s name.
Add a secondary email address
- Select User Preferences in the left navigation menu.
- Enter your personal email address in the Secondary Email field.
- Click Save.
View your current and previous statements
- Select View Accounts in the left navigation menu. If you have a statement in the system, you will see a Current Statement.
- To view previous statements, select Statement History under View Accounts in the navigation menu.
- Select any statement listed by clicking the Detail icon.
- Select the Printable Statement icon to print any statement.
View your transaction history
- Navigate to Transaction History in the left navigation menu. Previous transactions made by you and your authorized payers (if applicable) will be displayed.
- Select the Detail icon to view details of a specific transaction.
Help is available 24/7/365 by phone at 855-308-5614 and on the Student Accounts Support Website.