Steps to customize email contacts and low balance notifications
- Only email contacts will be used for Daily Account Alerts as notices are processed during the night (no text message contacts will be used for low balance alerts)
- By default, all notifications will be sent to your TCC email account - only add an email here if you would prefer to use a different account
- Click on the NOTIFY PREFERENCES link (or click the Preferences link listed by a specific plan on the Current Balance page) to view the preferences screen
Steps to customize email contacts
- Click the Add button on the top section of the Notification Preferences screen
- Select method of "Email"
- Enter your email address (if you wish to use your TCC email account, you do not need to add any contacts here. By default your TCC email account will be used).
- Enter a description you may use as a reference
- Click the preferred checkbox if this is the email account for which you wish to receive account alerts
- Click Save
Steps to customize low balance notice (Daily Account Alert) Values
Each plan that you have will have a default low balance amount setting, this can be modified in the Account Preferences section of the Notification Preferences screen
- Select the plan for which you would like to modify the low balance threshold amount using the selection box next to 'Account Preferences for'
- Indicate a dollar amount to use as the low balance alert threshold in the box next to 'Notify me when balance goes below' (set to zero if you do not wish to receive alerts for the applicable plan)
- Click Save
Steps to customize transaction notice (Instant Account Alert) Values
If you wish to receive an alert regarding deposits or withdrawals, indicate the threshold amount to exceed. A deposit alert might be useful if you anticipate guest deposits for your account.
- Instant Alerts may use text message contacts. Add a text message contact and set this as your primary contact
- Note that all other alerts will still use your email contact