- Proctored exams, including makeup exams, online/hybrid course exams, and accommodations
- Assessment examinations required for nursing and other programs
- Placement testing for new students and ESL students
- GED exam
- Credit by examination tests to give students an opportunity to receive college credit for what they already know
- Professional testing for industry credential requirements
TCC has Testing Centers on each of its 4 campuses. Placement tests, proctored exams, NAS2 challenge exams, and HESI-A2 tests are offered at all Testing Center locations. Certain exams are offered only at specific Testing Centers, and may have additional requirements.
Testing Center locations & hours
All proctored exams must be started at least 2 hours before closing. All placement tests must be started at least 3 hours prior to closing. All exams will stopped 15 minutes before closing. Time extensions will not be permitted. We recommend you take the English and math placement tests at different times.
TCC Testing Centers will be closed on the following days:
- January 19-21 (Martin Luther King Day)