APPLICANTS WITH IMMIGRANT VISAS
Individuals who enter the United States with an Immigrant Visa need not take any extraordinary steps when applying to the college.
Admission can be completed at any TCC campus Admissions Center.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
- Please submit all requested documentation to any campus Admission Center, not the International Student Services Office.
- Incomplete or unacceptable documents will delay the admission process.
- All submitted documents become the property of Tidewater Community College. PLEASE MAKE PERSONAL COPIES BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS.
At the time of admission, please provide the following documents:
A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT PASSPORT
- A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT PAPER OR WEB-BASED FORM I-94 (OBTAIN A COPY OF YOUR WEB-BASED I-94 HERE: https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html)
- A COPY OF YOUR VALID IMMIGRANT VISA
The instructions for admission to TCC as an Immigrant Visa holder are located at this link: