Ticket Sales Policies
- Events are subject to change without prior notice.
- Some restrictions may apply to ticket sales.
- Reservations begin on Monday, approximately one month prior to each event.
During the first two weeks, only currently enrolled students may purchase tickets.
After that time, students, staff and faculty may purchase tickets.
- Ticket sales are final - no refunds.
- Please call 822-1639 for special needs assistance at least 72 hours before the event.
- For all reservations, further information about these events and others scheduled after the calendar's publication, call the TCC Information Center at 822-1122, Monday -Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.; Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Reserved tickets must be picked up at the Campus Business Office the next business day after reservations are made. You must have your TCC Student ID card to pick up your tickets and to attend all TCC events. Ticket office hours are listed below.
- Refer to the TCC Student Handbook for student conduct guidelines.
Reservations for Student Activities events are made by calling the TCC Information Center at 757-822-1122.
Ticket Sales Hours
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am to 6:30 pm
Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
To view the current event information, visit the TCC Events Calendar.