HireNet’s Special Employment Center for Tidewater Community College
Tidewater Community College partners with HireNet to bring enhanced career services and employment opportunities to students and alumni. The web site is available 24 hours a day and employment opportunities are updated weekly or as needed. The web site offers:
- Employer Database: You will have access to a database of quality employers that are specifically looking for students and alumni to fill full-time, part-time, internship, cooperative education, and various other employment opportunities.
- Job Scout: Automatically notifies you when employers post jobs matching your interests.
- Candidate Profile: Provides prospective employers with detailed information on your education, skills, and relevant work experience. There is a special section just for Students! You will have the ability to email your Profile to prospective employers matching your interests.
- Placement Events: The "Event Summary" gives you general information regarding employer on-campus recruitment events and employer recruitment events taking place off-campus – job fair, career days, open houses, and many more. See a detailed description of event, including how to register for the event of interest.
How To Apply:
To see a listing of the various employment opportunities, visit the web site at www.hirenet.net/jobs.cfm?orgid=jtcc3763.
- At the Welcome Page, click on "Search the TCC Job Bank".
- Under the "Position" heading, all of the positions are listed in alphabetical order. Scroll down and select the position of interest.
- Click on the "Position Title" for a full job description and instructions on how to apply for the position.
- If you are experiencing technical problems accessing employment opportunities or posting your "Candidate Profile", contact HireNet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, contact the Student Employment Services Office at (757) 822-7228 or stop by the office, Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach Campus, 1700 College Crescent, Princess Anne Building, Room A-114.