The Spring ’14 class schedule is online! >>
Returning students: Register for classes starting November 2
New students: Register for classes starting November 9
Classes begin January 13
NOT A STUDENT? APPLY FOR ADMISSION! >>
Now there are 4 easy ways to enroll in classes at TCC:
1. NEW! Register for classes from any mobile device. Here’s how. >>
2. Online: Click Need help? Click for instructions (PDF). >>
3. In person: Visit TCC Enrollment Services on any campus.
4. By mail: Send a completed Enrollment Worksheet to TCC Enrollment Services on any campus location listed below.
Pay tuition by the deadline to avoid being dropped from classes!
For more information about tuition and payment methods, click here.
If you need assistance or have questions, contact the Info Center (hours)
- Currently enrolled students in good academic and financial standing at the college should consult their advisor or counselor prior to the
enrollment period to determine which classes to take.
- Students with academic blocks on their records due to academic
suspension or dismissal may not register until granted readmission.
- Students with administrative blocks on their records—holds resulting from
unpaid library charges, financial aid overpayments, or other student debts
to the college—may not register until their record is cleared.
- Students are encouraged to enroll prior to the first day of classes. Students
who add a class or register after the first day of classes are counted absent
from class meetings missed as a result of late registration.