SIS Frequently Asked Questions
|How do I View My Grades?
Go online in the Student Information System (SIS) to view your grades at the end of the semester. Grade reports are no longer mailed to students as in previous terms.
Login to SIS
Click on Self Service
Click on Student Center
Under the Academic Heading look for the drop-down menu box "Other Academics...."
Click on Grades
Click the double arrow icon button on the right side of the menu box
If the term shown is not the term you wish to view, click the Change Term Button
Click the circle radio button for term you wish to view
Click on Continue
Your courses and grades for the selected term should appear on a new screen. If the grade has been posted to your account, it will appear in the Grade column. Grades entered into the SIS by faculty are posted nightly to student accounts.
To print a copy of your grades, scroll below the Term Statistics information box and click on Printer Friendly Version, then click the print button on your browser tool bar.
Don’t forget to click Sign Out on the top right corner of the screen when you are ready to exit the SIS.
If you need assistance:
- Visit a campus open computer lab:
- Chesapeake Campus, Pass Building, LRC, Room 161(Academic Open Lab)
- Norfolk Campus, Roper Building , Room 4101
- Portsmouth Campus, Building A, Room A-240
- Virginia Beach Campus, Bayside Building, Second Floor, B200 and
- Advanced Technology Center, Room 208
- Call the Information Center, (757) 822-1122 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SIS Version 9