Veterans Affairs @ TCC
Welcome Home OEF/OIF Veterans and thank you for your service!
VA online Electronic Enrollment Notification (EEN) Process (FOR RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY)
Notification of class enrollment
should be submitted each semester, immediately upon the completion of class enrollment/registration.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your COURSES will be DROPPED:
- IF tuition and fees are not paid in full by tuition deadline;
- IF online form is submitted after 5 pm on the date tuition is due;
- IF online form is submitted after 5 pm on any day following the tuition deadline;
- IF online form is submitted on weekends after the tuition deadline.
***IMPORTANT NOTE MAY 1, 2013***
If you are trying to repeat a course from the current semester and no grade has officially posted in your "myTCC", we cannot certify that course to the VA. Please do not submit an EEN until the grade is offically posted.
***IMPORTANT NOTE MAY 3, 2013***
If you are required to pay a portion of tuition and fees based on your benefit and have not paid, do not submit an EEN. We cannot certify your courses to the VA until your portion of tuition and fees are paid by financial aid or a payment plan has been established.
Online form for Chapter 30, 31, 32, 35, 1606, 1607, VRAP
Online form for Chapter 33 (Post 9/11) only
new student? | online forms | VA payments | student status changes
Not a TCC student yet?
- If you are a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces, you may be eligible for veterans' benefits.
- It is important to apply early as the certification process can take the Veterans Administration up to three months.
- Apply online for GI Bill benefits: http://www.gibill.va.gov/
After you submit the online Electronic Enrollment Notification:
For those who are eligible for the Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH), your first payment may be delayed a few months, but you will be paid from the first day of class in which you are enrolled. You will receive a separate payment for books and supplies, if you are eligible. Because of this anticipated delay, all benefit recipients are advised to budget accordingly.
Student Information Changes
It is your responsibility to ensure that Tidewater Community College’s Office of Veterans Affairs is informed of any change/s in your status:
You must report any of the aforementioned changes to your campus VA Certifying Official as soon as the change/s occur.
- recalled or ordered to active duty,
- family status,
- enrollment status,
- academic plan,
- other changes that may affect your attendance or grades.